Low Carbon Europe is pleased to announce that we have been awarded a place on the NHS London Procurement Partnership (LPP) Estates & Facilities Advisory Services framework. We are included within four main lots (Air Systems Consultancy, CRC & EU ETS, Energy Consultancy and Lighting Consultancy) enabling us to supply a range of services such as:
- REMS – Retained Energy Management Services
- SEMS – Sustainability and Environmental Management Services
- CRC Advice and Support
- EU ETS Advice and Support
- Project Management relating to these services
- Energy Efficiency Project Identification and Business Case Production
(including implementation and total project management)
- Energy, Measurement and Verification
- Operating Theatre and BMS optimisation
In addition to the above we also offer a range of other bespoke energy and environmental initiatives tailored to your requirements and delivered by our team of specialists.
If you are interested in hearing more about our services or our inclusion on the LPP framework please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01273 862582.